Sunday, December 20, 2015

Grand Falls

Grand Falls


  I love Grand Falls! Many summers I would take a ride up there just to bathe myself in it's majesty and beauty. One year a friend led the way up there on snowmobiles.  It was still powerful and lovely in white of ice and snow. Fortunately I had my camera since it was dreadfully cold and not conducive to plein air painting. When I got home, I made this little painting. If you have been there, you know what the feeling of a cold, clear winter day is. If you would like to purchase this framed piece for your wall or a gift for someone who introduced you to the Falls, it is 11x7 oil on panel, for $169, please email me. melanie.farmer@gmail.com

All Melanie Farmer paintings are internationally copyrighted and may not be reproduced by any means without written permission from the artist. 

No comments: